Sunday, October 17, 2010

Losing Reins

From today onwards, I am letting loose on the reins...I am just gonna let my life to be set on "auto pilot" mode and allow God to bring me wherever He wants me to go...The whole of last week seriously opened my eyes to something that I never thought I would see...

WHOLE time after A-levels, I decided that I would turn my back on BIOLOGY forever, and never did I know that I will meet this subject ever again in my life...I had a full week of BIOLOGY, including the chapter that I hate the most - DNA....The first day in class, I was like "What in the world is going on?"...Really, I can't seem to find a logic behind this....Why am I back to square one again? And in the midst of the half and hour break we were having, while I was trying to get some sleep before class resume, it suddenly struck me that God is trying to do something in my life but I missed it...Somehow the choice that I made those years ago is not correct, it's not the path that God wants to lead me to...

It's funny how sometimes we struggle to get something done, something just have to happen in our own way that we were going round and round but just can't find a way out...We failed to listen what God actually want us to pay attention to, and we just missed something important that God actually wants us to focus on....We eventually used up all our strength and energy for that something to happen but in the end, we get nothing....We tend to forget that there is always a Higher Power, there is something that actually controls the Universe and it is this Higher Power that provides the eternal living water....

So, I gave up trying to take control of my life now...Whatever that is put in front of me now, I will just face it and ride the strom if needed...

- No more complains, no more grudges, no more bitterness, no more anger, but with much perseverance and patience, and above all , LOVE -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home