Wednesday, February 3, 2010

love...

What am I doing at 3.30am in the morning? Finally, manage to crap all the way just to finish my process description....I am very sure it's all something that I come up with...facts don't have, but nonsense plently....haih....C H E M I C A L E N G I N E E R I N G!!! annoying....

Just came across a scene in drama, and it makes me wondering........

如果爱一个人, 会竭尽所能, 就为了要得到芳心.....但人到手了, 却不知道珍惜.....直到错过了, 才知道后悔, 来得及吗?

如果爱一个人, 却知道永远只能得到人, 得不到心.....与其硬要在一起, 何尝不去从另一个角度看:只要能够看到心爱的人开心, 能够待在他身旁....其他的, 都无所谓....因为硬拉在一起, 也见不得会幸福.....


Disappointment, is it really that bad? how many of us can stand in the darkest time of our life and yet manage to put a smile on our face and laugh off the pain that we are suffering from? Of all we know, the darkest time at that moment is not the real darkest...a hundred times darker period might happen in future....but, if we can stand in the darkest night, stare up at the sky, u will realise that only then u can see the star shining brighter, moon suddenly become prettier and u never appreciate them before.....and they, will lead u home....God didn't put cracks all over our life to be sulked on, but to allow light, even the thinnest, to pass through and lighten up places that u once though dark....

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2010 at 12:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww.... Thanks. This is so encouraging. =)

Guess I unknowingly visited your blog at the right timing somehow...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home