Sunday, April 11, 2010

Paris - City of Love

On the 4th of April, when people go to church for Easter Sunday service, me and Brenda each carrying a backbag and pulling a luggage bag, leaving on a "train" to Paris.....

All I can say is, when I was standing in front of Eiffle Tower, all I can feel is love....I never know why people like to propose below or on the Eiffle Tower but now I understood, because the moment I saw the structure, I was standing in awe, totally filled with so much love....And the churches, Sacre Coeur and Notre Dame, I am totally in love with them....

Disneyland was another place that was in our itinerary....When I step out of the train station heading towards the entrance of Disneyland, I dunno how to described how I feel....22 years old, first time going to Disneyland....happy, touched....Seriously so emotional...haha!! And when I saw those cartoon that was with me as I grew up, comparing to those kids standing all around me, I was laughing so hard and they were staring in awe.....Gosh!! Generation difference....but still, I felt like I was once again 4 years, willingly allowing myself to be persuaded by those cartoon characters...


A few days before I was due to leave to Paris, my parents told me that my only cousin brother finally took the plunge and decided to commit into marriage....I was so happy!!! As well as my friend, prior to my trip, realise that ur status changed from single to in-a-relationship...If I know with me going to Paris can make all these happen, I would have gone earlier....


Though Paris is a City of Love, it is also a city that can burn a huge hole in your pocket....ppl go there to "sapu" LV, Longchamp, Chanel, Prada, Gucci and etc....Gosh!!! Like don't need money...just grab and go...especially that Galaries Lafeyette..the ratio of chinese and european is so obvious....My eyes are suddenly open to all the branded stuff that I never knew exists: Furla, Lancel, Goyard (prounce as koyak), Longchamp....bla bla bla....cannot remember so many...

French, is a language that I am really determined to learn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home