Tuesday, September 14, 2010

summer holidays..

Title above suggest that it's now summer holidays and I have been back in this beloved country of mine for almost 3 months now...And soon, I will need to pack my luggages and once again board the flight bound for UK...9 months spent in UK, looks like I am more prepared to go back there now...and that comes with a purpose....I seriously and desperately need a miracle to allow me to at least obtain a second upper, if not, I may as well just jump off the building....

But, somehow life don't work that way...If I can just get anything I want, life comes too simple that way and eventually we won't learn a single thing by the time we close our eyes and sleep forever...Life is made up of a series of events and even the most insignificant event can be so meaningful later on...And during the day we meet our Father again, we will have many stories to tell Him, what did we achieved, experienced and gained during our time on Earth instead of "Nothing".....So, we need a balance between sweet and horrendous experience, happy and sad stories because life is just like that, it has the ups and downs and we can never always be at the top (because that will defy Newton's Law of Gravitation)...When we were born, we all have a piece of white cloth and we have the choice as to how we paint the cloth....We can be an excellent painter, or we can be the opposite because the brush is in our hands...Even so, we all have a Teacher, and it's God because He will teach us how to hold the brush and how to paint the greatest piece of our lifetime...If we just follow on, ride up every tide that comes in, even if we bled and get scratches everywhere, or break most of our bones along the way, at the end of the day, it's the journey that matters...

Friend, I know how you feel the day you went on the bus...Seeing you in that state seriously make me feel terrible, or rather more than terrible because I don't know how and what I can do to help you to ease the burden, to make u feel better, to know that you will be ok until we meet again...I just want to let you know, we are all interconnected by an invinsible string, and when one of the particle in this string vibrate, it moves every single particle that is connected...though the movement might be small and insignificant, it still at least moved....If you think you are all alone in this, I am telling you that you are wrong....I always have your back and when you are tired, my shoulder is always there for you to lean on....I know this is going to be one terrible test that you have to go through, with the mixture of emotion conflicting in urself, it's not going to bring you anywhere nearer to the shore...Riding this storm is going to be hard, but I hope you see a bigger picture behind all this that happen...And I sincerely hope you can find a way out through this maze and appear as a champion...If you fall, fall with dignity; and always remember that failure is the key to success because falling sharpens ur courage each time and makes you a stronger person...If you are tired, take a rest, but don't give up!! When you really have no where to go, think back where you've come from, where we spent every april school holidays, what did we do up there and seek ernestly...If you will just knock, and you will get the answers....

~ I have you back, always ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home