Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Continue to leave footprints in UK

Yeah, I left my footprints in Bicester last Sunday....well, Bicester is half and hour bus ride from Oxford and there's this village that house the most luxarious brands that I can ever imagine...there are some that I dun even know they exists....

So, last Sunday we took a train to Bicester North that cost 10.55 pounds and it was an hour train ride...reaching the train station, we walked about 15 minutes just to get to the village...finally, after a shivering walk...we arrived at Bicester Village, the outlet shopping....the village house the most luxarious brands that I can ever imagine, Dior, Gucci, Ralph Lauren, DKNY, D&G, CK, Burberry, Cerruti, Celine, Guess, Tod's, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Paul Smith and etc...I can't remember all the shops that I went in...and there are some that I dun even know they exists like Ted Baker and they cost a BOM just for one piece of polo tee...haha!! so dumb....I dun even go into any of the shops mention above back in Malaysia such as Ralph Lauren, which is at the Ground floor of 1U...everytime I passed by the shop, I would just either stare at the expensive polo tee, or just assume that the lot is empty....but on Sunday, I went into all the luxarious shops in just ONE day!!!

There were a lot of Chinese, Indonesian and a few Malaysian, which I think they are Datuks or sth shopping around there....of course, there are the locals....and surprisingly, there were a lot of students as well...imagine all the china students are so rich...Some of the stuff there are really cheap, like a Ralph Lauren polo tee, for that colour and that size, it only cost 15 pounds....or other colour, it cost about 30 to 40 pounds....well, being a person who dun go into this kind of shops, I was told that it was cheap because in Malaysia, it will cost almost RM 400 just for the same polo tee...or a Tommy Hilfiger jeans for 30 pounds and polo tee for 20 pounds, Hugo Boss polo tee for 20 pounds, Burberry t-shirt for 20 pounds and etc...does it sound cheap? tell me about it....

If u were wondering wheather I bought sth out of that so HIGH-CLASS place...yeah, I bought one Musto long sleeve shirt, that cost 30 pounds...In my WHOLE life, I never bought a shirt that expensive...yeah, tell me bout it...the most expensive that I ever had was Renoma, and that cost like RM55....that's max...now, it seems like Renoma is just some ordinary brand, like Forest...haha!! that's why even Hugo Boss polo tee was just 20 pounds, I also reluctant to buy....the long sleeve shirt was just because it was bit thicker than normal shirt and it will be my uniform for winter....owh, their food there also very the high-class...they have this sausage roll of only 15cm, and it cost like 2.45 pounds!! but it was AWESOME!! it's just too GOOD to resist...haha!!

If I am as rich as Brenda, I would probably buy like her...haha!! sorry mate.....cheerz!! but going there was an experience, never in my life that place like this actually exists...and the trip actually opens my eye to luxarious brands, and also brands that I never knew they were in market....really did had a great day!! Sam announcing: I AM OFFICIALLY BROKE!! and now I think I need to eat grass for the coming month.....haha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home