Friday, August 7, 2009

Blow...

Long ago, I have realised that everything happen for a reason...and so far....anything that happen to me still has a happy ending and I really feel blessed....I had hard times, especially during exams....but i still manage to pull through and learn a great deal from it....Once I read in a book and I found this quote: Since u can never change whatever that already occur, then change urself to suit the new environment.....Somehow somewhere, I used this quote before.....and now, I am still here, surviving....

And when we say everything happen for a reason...u have no idea wat's the reason and how u are gonna appreciate the ending until u are way further in the future....when u look back and start to connect all the small little dots representing those dreadful events, u will see why has God plan this for u....to make u stronger? to make u a better person? although u will live miserably for a while, or even ur whole life bearing the consequences....when everything is done....u will certainly get ur reward...

I can't say I fully understand how u feel because I am not the one bearing the pain....but when i see the sorrow on ur face, it hurts and pains me and I really hope u can find a way out....find a way to open ur heart and accept things that u cannot change...u are gonna live with it ur whole life....and don't tell me u gonna spend ur whole life moaning about what happen to u and why this happen to u and not others...life has much more than that to offer....if u consider urself as pathetic, what's gonna happen to those who are living in a much worst situation that u do? u r way better than those who do not have proper shelter or those who are actually living on a life support machine....

Life is an everchanging environment...we can never always be at the wrong side of the road...at some point, we will finally be on the right track again....all I can ask from u now is just be strong...dun give up....no matter how bad the days are gonna be, no matter how dreadful u feel ur life is gonna be in the future, i just plead desperately to u that u will continue to hold on....just be a little bit more patient....although there seems to be no way out, I am sure somewhere along the road, u will finally found ur rhythm....if u feel tired, take a rest but please don't quit because of all u know...u might be just one more step away....God is testing us everyday but He will not give us a test that is beyond our limit....nor He will give u the test and walk away from u until u get it right....the truth is God is always with u and there's always a purpose for every test....including bringing up an ability that u never know u have it in u...I just want u to know that no matter where u n I gonna be in future, if u need someone to lean on....I am always there offering my shoulder....

"Destiny is no matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, but a thing to be achieved....Everybody can be great because anybody can serve..You don't have to have a college degree to serve, nor to make ur subject and verb agree to serve...All u need is a heart full of grace, and a soul generated by love..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home