Friday, August 28, 2009

I am FINALLY free!!

TODAY is my last day at my working place and I am done for good....no more excuse that can make me stay as I have already tolerated long enough....and that still reminds me the song "Great Escape" ......especially the last sentence: " We are finally free tonight..."

Let's recall...i started working year 2008 April and throughout this period, I have been going in...going out, spending every semester break working there.....it's like my second home during the holidays.....can't deny I have learn loads.....and to learn those knowledge, it required much patient as well as determination and strong will to be there for so long.....time flies working there.....the day just pass with a snap of finger....Also, I made plently of friends....from the start till the end, I think I manage to meet almost 15 to 20 new friends.....we stick together through thick and thin....get scolded together...still have to smile at customer although they argued and shouted at us...sometimes we even raise our voice but it seems their voice were always louder.....boss yell at one but we all felt the pain...laugh all laugh together...stupid jokes...eat "hei pan" for dunno how many consecutive days....and due to that, I think our friendship will last even longer after we all separated...

I won't forget those uncles and aunties that scolded me dumb and stupid for not knowing their regular items during my first month.....and because of that, I tried even harder to remember the needs of each of them.....and finally, even the worst customer can joke and laugh with me.....however, there are still some that are so pathetic that I still loathed at the sight when they walk into the store....now, I dun have to see their faces anymore....Don't have to argue with them anymore...To YY, Leng Ooi, Esther, Chitra, Li Yi, Ryan, Thomas, Michelle, Wen Jia, as well as Mr Nordin, it's been a pleasure to know u guys and I will miss those dreadful, memorable and wonderful times that we share together....we were all on the same boat before but now we are all going separated ways.....wherever u guys are heading to, I wish u all "All the best and may ur dreams come true".....

Freedom...HERE I COME!!









All Memories in Farmasi XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home