Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Destiny...

Yesterday was an awakening day for me...Once again, God made me realise something that I haven't even bother to think about before this....When I set my foot into the pharmacy yesterday, I saw this aunty buying something to boost her imune system....I went to the back to put down my bag and went back in front again...the next thing I know was, the aunty started to have tears in her eyes...and my boss even asked concernly: "y are u crying?" Well, it seem to be a stupid question to ask but somehow, it seems to be the best question at that moment....so the aunty let go her grief upon us....she blame God why has He taken her husband who is loving, hardworking from her....while I was standing there, I felt wat she was feeling....I tried putting myself in her situation and I felt the pain and emptiness...however, watever I felt is not as much as wat she is going through....and then, throughout the whole day, we have concern mothers keep coming in to buy face mask....and that day, the face mask sales was so good until I forgotten exactly how many boxes we manage to packed....the reason is because there are rumours that one kid from SK Taman Megah is comfirm with H1N1 virus....gosh!! it was really chaos...

Then in the evening, got a call from my sister telling me that someone we know passed away due to esophagus cancer...at that point, I really wanted to cry....gosh!! it was so sudden...and i never hear we can get cancer there...when I thought of wat she's gonna go through, I feel like going straight to her and gave her a hug...

All this happen made me realise that life is so vulnerable...seriously, we should really appreciate wat we have and do not waste a minute of life....who knows wat will happen in future or we might juz drop dead on the street without doing things that we thought we have time for...we will regret for a life time.....enjoy each second of it...no matter sweet, sour, pain, sorrow....it's juz life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home