Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year & here comes nightmare....

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! hmm, before today...i was really in new year mood but after having a look at my timetable for the new sem.....watever happiness is all evaporated....freaking sad lar the timetable....friday have to study till 4pm...it's a freaking friday lerr....ok...nvmn...that's not so bad.....the worst part....we have 4 subjects under one freaking lecturer....and of all...it's Dr. M......siao lerr....4 freaking SUBJECTS!!! i dunno how am i going to go through this sem.....pass also i happy d.....OMGosh!!!

anyway......new year was good....went back to malacca with my sister ahead of my parents driving at 150km/h (shh...dun tell my dad..i was late for the date with my grandma....) so i can take my grandmother and aunty to do watever shopping they need....and that include waking up at 4.45am to go to the market.....haha!! i dunno whether i wan to cry of laugh that time.....ppl still sleeping and i am walking through the market like a zombi............first day of new year.....we only visited 3 houses in a day.....second day...worst.....spent my whole day in one house and within that period....my only companion is the tv....haha!! well, i am not that close with my cousins there...so yeah...no topic.....haha!! me and my sisters finish 10 chapters of the Hong Kong drama series that day lerr.....and being going back to malacca one day earlier, i came back to KL one day later than my parents......the day when i came back...it was raining like crazy....i can barely see the road ahead of me....and the worst is.....along the way....there are more than 7 accidents...it's crazy....i really prayed that all the accidents don't have serious injuries and above all, no one died.....these ppl juz dun know how to slow down eventhough it's raining like mad.....madness....

came back to KL....went a bit of visitings....and yesterday was my training for the thaipusum duty next week.....well, we carry the stretcher up and down the stairs and we juz occupied the center part of the stairs.....ppl kept looking at us, took our photographs and even video us like we were making some kind of movie...had some basic first aid training cuz most of the ppl there are high school students and the training ends at 6.....there's this bunch of tourists who came from one of the europe country....it's almost 30 of them went to visit Batu Caves....maybe they too excited or sth...when they came down from the bus....all of them are in the indian traditional clothes...men and women....so cute.....and they have the same colour for men and women......they pose in front of the cave and took a pic....they look so cute larr.....can't take my eyes off them....haha!!!

shit!!! tomorrow is going to be the first day of college and i am starting my 2nd sem of 2nd year.....quite chun right...but the reality is.....if i manage to pass this sem...it's truly miracle.....i dunno how am i gonna go through this...but i have faith that GOD will bless me richly and guide me through this.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home