Sunday, December 14, 2008

life after camp....

one week after the camp...life went back to normal...and now..i am back working...to all the aunties...i am back working in the pharmacy...can serve u all again...haha!! working is really tiring lorr...have to stand whole day....haven't totally recover from camp...my mum literally push me out from the house to go work...cuz my boss keep pushing....so yeah...haven't manage to screw back up all my joints...i am back unscrewing them further...siao d...it's gonna break soon...but back to work also means sth...that i won't waste my time doing nth at home...so yeah....pros and cons...TIRING LARR!!!

sent my sister to airport on saturday cuz she going to japan for youth exchange for 3 weeks....cool right? yeah, quite....will miss her like crazy...bye sis!! see u on the 3rd of Jan...take care!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home