Friday, June 27, 2008

Exhausted

As usual, working life is exhausted....however, there are things that manage to attract me away from those tiredness...first, i enjoy going back to school and teach the juniors marching...and they won for sports day!! that's a miracle cuz we have not win since 2005 (my year) and i feel bad about that....seriously, it was a miracle...juz like spain won the semi-finals over italy....well, miracles do happen and it happen twice in a day...haha!!! well, really proud of them...worth all the scoldings from fue xiang and getting really tanned marching under hot sun everyday.....second, i enjoy coming back home...complaining to my parents how's my day went in my working place...the customers, my boss....haha!!! my parents also laugh seeing me complaining....third, go out yam cha with my friends like brenda, sook kuan....oh ya...sook kuan came back...so happy!! well, glad to see her fine and alive....when i see her pictures in Cuba, i was imagining me living in that place...i can really die...or take the next flight home...caught up with her....chat...although not long, but still......nvmn...still got plenty of time...the next i am waiting for is su wei....can't wait for her to come back....i think that's all.....

This is the first time i am waiting to go back to college....holding pen all the day trying to figure out how to solve all the problems.....studying in the library....argh!!! i am bored of working....i bet brenda feels that same to....well, going back to college this time, there are few ppl who won't be sitting in the same class anymore....philip, zaven, david and a few of my classmates...cuz they left to overseas d.....so sad....but anyway, got new clasmates coming...so.....yeah...hope can go along with them.....

I am so tired now...my bed is tempting me....ciaoz ppl....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home